Consumer protection information pursuant to Government Decree 45/2014 (II.26.)
The rights and obligations contained in this prospectus apply to you if you have entered into a contract with the business identified in this prospectus as a consumer. According to Section 8: 1 (1) (3) of Act V of 2013 on the Civil Code, a “natural person acting outside the scope of his or her profession, independent occupation or business activity” is a consumer.
1. General pre-contractual information
a) This prospectus contains the relevant terms and conditions and information regarding the contracts concluded between Renáta Ildikó Nagy in absentia, as well as information related to the contract.
b) For information on the essential features of the purchased product, please visit www.aerialdanceaccessories.com in the product description of the product and in the offer or confirmation sent by the company.
c) The name and details of the company are included in the General Terms and Conditions published in a uniform structure with this prospectus.
d) You can find out about the total amount of the total consideration for the contracted product plus tax in the product description, when checking the contents of the Cart during the purchase, and in the order confirmation.
e) You can read the terms and conditions of delivery and delivery charges in the delivery contract sent by the company by e-mail after sending your request for quotation to the company. The company is involved in all aspects of handling complaints in accordance with the 1997 CLV on consumer protection. Act (hereinafter: Fgytv.) and acts in accordance with the regulations specified in this prospectus.
f) Information on warranty, product warranty and warranty is included in this leaflet.
g) Renáta Nagy may apply to a conciliation body in case of a consumer protection claim against Ildikó. According to the seat of Renáta Ildikó Nagy, the competent conciliation body is the Conciliation Body operating next to the Budapest Chamber of Commerce and Industry Address: 1016 Budapest, Krisztina krt. 99 Telephone: (1) 488-2131; Fax: (1) 488-2186, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org). Fgytv. Pursuant to Section 20, the conciliation body according to the place of residence or stay of the consumer is competent for the conciliation body proceedings. In the absence of the consumer's domicile and residence, the jurisdiction of the conciliation body shall be established by the seat of the undertaking involved in the consumer dispute or of the body authorized to represent it. At the request of the consumer, the conciliation body designated in the consumer's request shall be competent for the procedure, instead of the competent body as indicated above.
2.1. Information on the right of withdrawal / cancellation
a) You have the right to withdraw from this contract without giving any reason within 14 days.
b) You may not exercise your right of withdrawal or termination:
- in the case of a contract for the provision of a service, after the performance of the whole service, if the undertaking started the performance with your express prior consent and you acknowledge that you will lose your right of termination after the performance of the entire service;
- with regard to a product or service, the price or fee of which cannot be influenced by the money market undertaking, it also depends on its possible fluctuation during the term specified in Section 20 (2) of Government Decree 45/2014 (II.26.);
- in the case of a non-prefabricated product which has been produced on your instructions or at your express request, or in the case of a product which has been clearly tailored to the consumer;
- in respect of a perishable or short-lived product;
- in the case of a sealed product which, for reasons of health or hygiene, cannot be returned after opening after delivery;
- in respect of a product which, by its nature, is inseparably mixed with another product after delivery;
- in the case of an alcoholic beverage the actual value of which depends on market fluctuations beyond the control of the undertaking and the price of which was agreed by the parties when the contract of sale was concluded, but which is not performed until the 30th day following its conclusion;
- in the case of a business contract where the business visits you at your express request to carry out urgent repair or maintenance work (this does not apply to the services or products you use on the services specifically requested by you and used to carry out maintenance or repair work). in addition to spare parts);
- for the sale and purchase of sealed audio or video recordings and copies of computer software, if you have opened the packaging after delivery;
- for newspapers, magazines and periodicals, with the exception of subscription contracts;
- in the case of contracts awarded by public auction;
- in the case of a contract for the provision of accommodation, transport, car rental, catering or leisure services, with the exception of a residential service, if a performance date or time limits specified in the contract have been set;
- in the case of digital content provided on non-tangible media, if the company has started the performance with your express prior consent and you have stated at the same time that you lose your right of withdrawal / termination after the start of the performance.
c) The withdrawal period expires 14 days after the day on which you or a third party other than the carrier designated by you takes over the product.
d) If you wish to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must send a clear statement of your intention to withdraw (for example by post, fax or electronic mail) to the address indicated in this prospectus or use the model withdrawal form in section 4 of this prospectus. .
e) You will exercise your right of withdrawal / cancellation within the time limit if you send your notice of withdrawal / cancellation before the expiry of the deadline indicated above.
f) There is no code of conduct for Renáta Ildikó Nagy under the Act on the Prohibition of Unfair Commercial Practices against Consumers.
2.2. Legal effects of withdrawal / termination
a) If you withdraw from this contract, we will reimburse you immediately, but no later than 14 days after receipt of your notice of withdrawal, for any consideration paid by you, including transport costs (excluding any additional costs incurred as a result of your you have chosen a mode of transport other than the cheapest standard mode of transport offered.) We will use the same method of payment for the refund as the method of payment used in the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed to use another method of payment; you will not incur any additional costs as a result of using this refund method. We may withhold a refund until we have received the product back or you have confirmed that you have returned it: the earlier of the two dates must be taken into account.
b) You must return or return to Renáta Ildikó Nagy no later than 14 days after the notification of your withdrawal. The deadline is considered to have been met if you send the product before the 14-day deadline.
c) The direct cost of returning the product is borne by you.
d) You can only be held liable for the depreciation of the product if it has occurred as a result of use in excess of what is necessary to determine the nature, properties and function of the product.
3. Information on supplies warranty, product warranty and warranty
3.1. a warranty
In what cases can you exercise your right to warranty for supplies?
In the event of incorrect performance by Renáta Ildikó Nagy, you may assert a warranty claim against the company in accordance with the rules of the Civil Code.
What rights do you have based on your supplies warranty claim?
You can choose to have the following supplies warranty claims:
You can request a repair or replacement unless it is impossible to meet the need you have chosen or would incur a disproportionate additional cost to your business compared to meeting your other need. If you have not requested or could not request the repair or replacement, you may request a proportionate reduction in the consideration or you may have the defect repaired at someone else's expense or have it repaired or, ultimately, withdraw from the contract.
You can transfer from your chosen supply warranty to another, but you will bear the cost of the transfer, unless it was justified or given by the company.
What is the deadline for you to enforce your warranty claim?
You must report the defect immediately after it is discovered, but no later than two months after the defect is discovered. However, please note that you may no longer exercise your warranty rights beyond the two-year limitation period from the performance of the contract. In the case of a used item, this deadline will be indicated on the website next to the given product, but at least one year.
Against whom can you assert your warranty claim?
You can enforce your supplies warranty claim against the company (ie Renáta Ildikó Nagy).
What are the other conditions for enforcing your warranty rights?
Within six months from the date of performance, there are no conditions other than the notification of the error to enforce your warranty claim if you certify that the product or service was provided by Ildikó Nagy Renáta. However, after six months from the date of performance, you must prove that the defect you identified already existed at the time of performance.
3.2. product warranties
In what cases can you exercise your product warranty rights?
In the event of a defect in a movable thing (product), you may, at your option, may assert the right or product warranty claim specified in
What rights do you have based on your product warranty claim?
As a product warranty claim, you may only request the repair or replacement of a defective product.
In which case is the product considered defective?
A product is defective if it does not meet the quality requirements in force at the time of placing on the market or if it does not have the characteristics specified by the manufacturer.
What is the deadline for you to enforce your product warranty claim?
You can assert your product warranty claim within two years of the product being placed on the market by the manufacturer. Upon expiry of this period, he shall lose this entitlement.
Against whom and under what other conditions can you assert your product warranty claim?
You can only make a product warranty claim against the manufacturer or distributor of the movable item. You must prove the defect of the product in the event of a product warranty claim.
In which cases is the manufacturer (distributor) released from its product warranty obligation?
The manufacturer (distributor) is only released from his product warranty obligation if he can prove that:
the product was not manufactured or marketed in the course of his non - business activities, or
the defect was not recognizable in the light of current scientific and technical knowledge at the time of placing on the market, or
- the defect of the product results from the application of legislation or a mandatory official regulation.
It is sufficient for the manufacturer (distributor) to prove a reason for the exemption.
However, if your product warranty claim is successfully enforced, you can assert your warranty claim against the manufacturer for the replaced product or repaired part.
In what cases can you exercise your product warranty rights?
Having regard to Decree 151/2003 on a mandatory guarantee for certain durable consumer goods. (IX.22.), Ildikó Nagy Renáta is obliged to provide a warranty for 1 year from the date of delivery to you for all the products indicated in the annex to the above-mentioned Government Decree above the sale price of HUF 10,000. (If the commissioning is performed by Renáta Ildikó Nagy or its agent, the deadline starts on the day of commissioning.)
What rights do you have under the warranty and within what period?
You are the 151/2003. (IX.22.) According to the Government Decree, you can make a claim for repair or replacement, as well as a claim for price reduction and withdrawal, as specified in the warranty for the supplies, with the following exceptions:
- The duration of the warranty claim is one year, failure to do so will result in forfeiture. (The warranty claim can be enforced within the warranty period. If the obligor fails to comply with his obligation at the request of the claimant within a reasonable time, the warranty claim may be enforced in court within three months of the expiry of the notice period, even if the warranty period has expired. Failure to meet this deadline will result in disqualification.)
- During the entire warranty period, Ildikó Nagy Renáta must prove that the cause of the defect arose after performance.
- The consumer's claim for repair can also be asserted directly by the business at the repair service indicated on the warranty card.
- Consumables with a fixed connection or heavier than 10 kg or which cannot be transported as a manual package on public transport, with the exception of vehicles, must be repaired at the place of operation. (If repairs cannot be carried out at the place of operation, dismantling and installation, as well as transport and return, will be provided by the company or, if a repair is requested directly from the repair service, by the repair service.)
- If the consumer claims a replacement within three working days of purchase (commissioning) due to a defect in the consumer product, the business may not invoke Act 6: 159 of Act V of 2013 on the Civil Code. § (2) a) for a disproportionate additional cost, but is obliged to replace the consumer product, provided that the defect prevents the intended use.
Ildikó Nagy Renáta is obliged to hand over a warranty card in the case of the products listed in the annex to the above-mentioned Government Decree, the exact data content of which is set out in Art. (IX.22.) Of the Government Decree contains regulations. (Irregular issuance of the warranty card or failure to make the warranty card available to the consumer shall not affect the validity of the warranty. invoice or receipt - presented by the consumer, in which case the rights arising from the guarantee may be enforced by proof of payment of the consideration.)
19/2014 on the rules of procedure for the handling of warranty and guarantee claims for things sold under a contract between a consumer and a business for the settlement of warranty and guarantee claims. (IV.29.) Of the NGM Decree shall apply